The Baby Show is pleased to announce they will be collaborating with See Tickets for an exciting competition giveaway!
For your chance to win this brilliant book bundle worth over £65, plus two complimentary tickets to any one day of The Baby Show, NEC 18 – 20 May 2018, all you need to do is enter below before Monday 14th May, midday.
Last updated: Tuesday 8th May 2018, 8.43pm
- To enter our competitions, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The competition must be entered by submitting the mandatory details on the competition page.
- The competition closes Monday 14th May 2018, at 12pm.
- The prize is a bundle of books worth over £65 RRP and two complimentary tickets to attend any one day of The Baby Show, NEC May 2018.
- The winner can choose to attend The Baby Show, NEC on either Friday 18, Saturday 19 or Sunday 20 May 2018.
- The winner will be emailed Tuesday 15th May 2018 with two complimentary codes for The Baby Show, which the winner must validate online prior to arriving to the NEC. Once registered, the ticket will then be emailed to the recipient, which must be printed off to gain access to the venue.
- The winner must collect their bundle of books during The Baby Show in the Organisers Office with proof of identification.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be picked at random or how otherwise stated on the competition / post.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition / post. As the promoter, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior warning.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize by Wednesday 16th May, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Any personal data collected will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is governed by English law.